Best water purifier for home RO/ UV/ UF in India
Points to be considered before making water purifier selection for your home. As you know drinking. Water is essential for health lifestyle but did you know about 60% of human body is made up of water and 71% of earth surface is covered by water. Water improves body functions, so for proper body functioning and health life keep your body well hydrated. So before discussing water purifier let’s look some benefits of drinking water.
- Water helps to body to eliminate toxins by process of sweating and urination. A lack of water can cause toxicity which can lead lots of health problems.
- Drinking more water keeps human organs healthy because human blood is more than 90 percent.
- Water and blood Carrie’s oxygen to different parts of body. A lack of water can affect normal · consistency.
- Soft bones (cartilage) present in human body contain 80% of water dehydration can cause join pain.
- Over dehydration can cause skin disorders or wrinkles.
- Kidney filters and regulates fluid in the body over dehydration can cause kidney damage.
- Water helps in maximize physical performance dehydration can stuff Physical performance.
- Excessive dehydration can influence normal brain function. · Dehydration can lead headache and migration.
- Dehydration can impair normal digestive function and can cause acidity.
- Drinking water increase metabolic rate in human body which helps in the weight reduction.
- There are lots of benefits of drinking water only some are explained above.
Water purifiers are home appliances that purifying the polluted water and make them beneficial for human body. There are many types of water purifier available in market with much new technology, Features and designs. Through this article will help you to select best water purifier for your home.
IMPORTANT POINTS NEED TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING Best water purifier for home RO/ UV/ UF in India :-
TDS (TOTAL DISOLVED SALT):- TDS are those naturally occurring salts in ground water that are more than 2 micron in size. These harmful chemicals make the water impure and may adversely affect the health of a person if taken in excessive quantities over a prolong period. TDS is measure on ppm(parts per million) by using TDS digital meter.
TDS level and water quality
0-50ppm – Ideal drinking water
50-100ppm – Acceptable water
100-200ppm – Hard water
300-500ppm – Marginally acceptable
500+ppm – The EPA’s maximum contamination level.
STORAGE: – The storage capacity of the water purifier will also have to be choose by you according to the number of people who will be using it.
FREE INSTALLATION AND FREQUENT SERVICING: – Make sure company is offering free installation of the purifier in your home and at least one free after sales service.
TYPES OF WATER PURIFIER:-
- BASED ON TECHNOLOGY Best water purifier for home RO/ UV/ UF in India:-
- GRAVITY BASED
- REVERSE OSMOSIS
- BASED ON DESIGN Best water purifier for home RO/ UV/ UF in India:-
- NON-ELECTRICAL WITH STORAGE
- NON ELECTRICAL WITHOUT STORAGE
- ELECTRICAL WITH STORAGE
- ELECTRICAL WITHOUT STORAG
BASED ON TECHNOLOGY
1) GRAVITY BASED :- They usually comprise a sediment and activated carbon filter that can cater to the purification of water with lower level of TDS. The gravity -based water purifiers available in the market today comprise two separate tanks, one of the inputs water, and the other for the output water storage. These filters work best in areas where there is a low level of bacterial contamination.
ADVANTAGE: – These purifiers are affordable. These purifiers are best for those who need to switch home frequently and not to want to have bulky equipment to move around, and re install every time.
DISADVANTAGE: – These models cannot purify water above 300ppm TDS level, and water having mud and pathogens.
2) REVERSE OSMOSIS :- An RO filters comes equipped with a technology such that when you put water in the filter, it immediately increases the water pressure through the actual RO membrane and gives out the pure water through the outlet. This RO membrane is semi- permeable in nature and allows only clean water to filter through. This way, the membrane retains all the impurities such as sand, dust, bacteria, virus, and even dissolved solids.
ADVANTAGES: – They are capable of eliminating dissolved salts in natural groundwater and are perfected pick for coastal areas or areas which have mining fields nearby.
DISADVANTAGE:- RO purifiers leaves a lot of dirty water as residual. If you put in 3 liters of water into the purifier for distillation, the final output of pure water will be 1 liter while the rest will be rejected as dirty water. RO filters also consume a lot of electricity.
3) ULTRA VIOLET WATER FILTER:- Ultraviolet or UV purification uses ultraviolet rays for the purification of water. A UV purifier work by throwing high-intensity UV rays on the water this kills or inactivates the disease causing bacteria and viruses. However, UV purifier cannot remove any dissolved or undissolved impurities or chemicals from water. UV water purifier is only recommended for areas where the water source has low level of TDS. If the water has low TDS level, but it is contaminated with bacteria and viruses, and appears muddier than you can use UF+UV water purifier.
ADVANTAGES: – UV filter is that it is the most effective technology for killing off all the diseases causing bacterial and germs. UV’s technology is also considered much more eco-friendly as it does not make use of any chemicals to distill the water but simply achieves its goal by the strong UV rays.
DISADVANTAGE:- UV filter cannot filter out the mud, dirt, and dissolved salts from the water. As such, it is suitable only for use as a purification system to rid the water of harmful bacteria and germs but not as a filter for the overall cleanliness of water.
4) ULTRA FILTRATION WATER PURIFIER: –Ultra filtration also uses a semi-permeable membrane to purify water. Ultra filtration or UF uses a membrane with much large pores (APPR. 0.0001 microns). UF purifiers can work without electricity because membrane has much large pores and water can be passed through it naturally use the force of gravity. Which means no external pressure or water pump is required. Also, since UF purifiers do not hold back any water, there is no wastage of water.
ADVANTAGE:- A unique feature of a UF filter is that it is capable of running without electricity. Unlike the RO filter, it does not need a special pump motor to increase the water pressure. UF filter is one of the few filters with very low maintenance costs and is also extremely long-lasting.
DISADVANTAGE:- One disadvantage associated with the UF filter is the bigger sized filtering holes are not capable of filtering the dissolved salts which are even more microscopic than the bacteria and virus. Therefore, this filter is recommended for use only if the water you are putting in the filter is already pure from harmful salts and minerals.
TYPES BASED ON DESIGN:-
- NON-ELECTRICAL WITH STORAGE:- In this type of purifier you can store the water after filtration.
- NON-ELECTRICAL WITHOUT STORAGE:- In this type of purifier water is directly comes from tab so no need to store water.
- ELECTRICAL WITH STORAGE:- It work on electricity and water storage option is also available.
- ELECTRICAL WITHOUT STORAGE:- This purifiers work on electricity but water storage option is not available.
SELECTTION OF FILTER BASED ON TDS LEVEL:-
- If TDS level is below 300ppm with absence of mud and pathogens you should go for gravity based purifier .
- If TDS level is below 300ppm with absence of mud and presence of pathogens you should go for gravity UV purifier.
- If TDS level is below 300ppm with presence of mud and absence of pathogens you should go for UF purifier.
- If TDS level is below 300ppm with presence of mud and pathogens you should go for UV+UF purifier.
- If TDS level is over 300ppm with absence of mud and pathogens you should go for RO purifier.
- If TDS level is over 300ppm with absence of mud and presence of pathogens you should go for RO+UV purifier.
- If TDS level is over 300ppm with presence of mud and pathogens you should go for RO+UV+UF purifier.
CONCLUSION: I hope this guide will help you in making proper decision for buying Best water purifier for home RO/ UV/ UF in India.
This post is a best suited article for most commonly search questions related to water purifier buying guide. which is the best water purifier, india’s best water purifier
best purifier for water
water purifier india best
best water purifiers
Some related and suggested search term for the above article are best water purifier 2019, best water purifier in india for home, best water purifier under 10000, best water purifier reviews, best water purifier with price, best water purifier for municipal water